I am trying (to understand). In the process, I hope to share my experiences on this platform... When I write, I need to self-talk, read, re-read, (re-write)... Then I find gaps, my mis-understandings, errors both in my writing as well as in behavior. And I get lessons on what I need to learn/improve. Then I try. I fail. I re-try. I fail. Did I? No, because I tried again. This is my way of life to lead myself: Personally and Professionally. Checkout my other blogs and work at http://www.worldOFkaizen.com/

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Rise-n-Fall in the Rain-Fall

It was a beautiful rainy morning. A message on social-media triggered a Maiku: My Haiku poem. 

A Maiku: 

A message on social-media I got 
That I 'ate' as food for thought 
Whata realisation it brought

The message as follows stresses the need for various Gurus (coaches) in one's life. Guru: the one who helps sailing smoothly on the path to self-actualisation.

We need...
An ELECTRICIAN, to restore the current between people who do not speak to each other anymore.
An OPTICIAN, to change the outlook of people.
An ARTIST, to draw a smile on everyone's face.
A CONSTRUCTOR, to build a bridge between neighbours.
A GARDENER, to cultivate good thoughts.
And a MATHEMATICIAN, for all of us to re-learn how to add love and sympathy to our relations.

Highest form of self-actualisation though is the realisation of the Guru in 'The-Self': The one who has maximum influence, responsibility and accountability in leading one's own life! It offers a lot of opportunities in the form of difficulties to shape and improve self if one believes in 'The-Self'! 

It's a matter of right-choice of the role-play!

This thought triggered a Haiku Poem in me.

Here are more MaiKu© poems on the subject: 

Maiku-2:

Wow..! G-O-D in the Rainfall ..
'The-Self' has them All ..
Just a matter of taking Right-Call !
(* G-O-D Generator-Operator-Destroyer)

Maiku-3:

Nice learning from One-n-All.. 
Rise-n-Fall in the Rain-Fall ..
Choice decides, Rise-or-Fall !

©MaiKu Is My-Haiku
Freely ideate it's poetic rhymes
Any objective topic it chimes

Also read a few relevant blogposts hereunder:

No comments:

Post a Comment