I am trying (to understand). In the process, I hope to share my experiences on this platform... When I write, I need to self-talk, read, re-read, (re-write)... Then I find gaps, my mis-understandings, errors both in my writing as well as in behavior. And I get lessons on what I need to learn/improve. Then I try. I fail. I re-try. I fail. Did I? No, because I tried again. This is my way of life to lead myself: Personally and Professionally. Checkout my other blogs and work at http://www.worldOFkaizen.com/

Thursday 26 December 2013

Happy-Children's-Day

November 14: The Happy-Children's-Day!

I wrote a small poem on this 'Day'. But I forgot to publish it on that day.

My concept of celebrating days is living-them each day. In other words celebrate a bit of the so-called 'day' on possible moments of each day as it progresses.

I don't believe in breathing only on a 'Breathing-Day'.

Why should you be a happy-child and child-like only on a Happy-Children's-Day?

Actually there is a child inside every one of us that manifests in the form of a child-like behavior but at wrong time. And there is a reason to it.

The reason is the parental-attitude in the language of Behavioral-Modulation-Technique (BMT) or Transactional-Analysis (TA).

It's the adult-attitude that can bring out the child inside us at the right time in the interest of all.

A short poem that I wrote to express this is actually a combination of two Maiku's.

Maiku-1

Actually the Child inside us never dies
Every now-n-then it fights, teases-n-cries
Happily throws tantrums and then sighs

Maiku-2

Its the Parent inside us when nighs
That the child inside us vies
But not always...find out when dear guys

MaiKu© Is My-Haiku
Freely ideate it's poetic rhymes
Any objective topic it chimes

No comments:

Post a Comment